The Macomb Group is now able to handle your custom stainless steel flexible hose requirements.
- Welded metal hose from ½” – 6″. Please call for larger diameters.
- Custom lengths to meet your metal hose specification.
- Standard and custom end connections welded to your metal hose assembly.
- Temperature range from -320F to 1500 F.
- Pressure range up to 5800 psi.
- Good for many applications including: Chemical metal hoses, pump connectors,
- Steam hose, high temperature hoses, natural gas hoses, etc.
- Longer service life.
- Chemical Resistant.
- Greater capacity for pressure.
- Increased temperature capacity of media.
- Acceptance of thermal expansion.
- Absorption of pump vibration and noise.
- Reduction in pipe stress due to minor misalignment and pressure variations.
- Reduction of stress on pumps and compressor housings, reducing long term operation and maintenance costs.
Choosing the Macomb Group for your hose assemblies brings with it many benefits including the ability to crimp up to six inch hose. We offer a variety of hose styles including reinforced air, water, chemical, petroleum, food material handling and stainless steel flex hoses. In addition to our hose assemblies we offer a diverse selection of couplings, fittings and adapters in many different sizes and materials. The Macomb Group carries a wide variety of hose to fit your application, from Industrial Rubber Hose to Thermo Plastic Hose. Sizes range between 1/8″ to 14″. With over 20 years of experience in bulk hose, hose assemblies, and coupling retention techniques, the Macomb Group can engineer a solution for all of your flexible piping needs.