Chuck says use the innovative Insta-Lock™ coupling system when you need to make sure the hose connection you are using is absolutely reliable!
The Insta-Lock™ cam and groove coupling system is the culmination of years of laboratory research and in-the-field experience. The result is an amazingly durable, reliable, and secure coupling system suitable for numerous industrial hose applications.
Insta-Lock™ has 10 unique features that make it the preferred coupling system for operators looking for greater convenience, security, and productivity
- Precision-machined hose shanks — These shanks offer superior holding power and performance whether crimping or banding.
- Patented Hose Stop feature — Protrusions on Part E and Part C hose shanks prevent hose from elongating into the fitting when crimped.
- Lock-out padlock holes — When closed, a set of holes in the Lock Zone allow the insertion of a padlock. Patented design stays secure even if the handle pins are damaged or removed. (Use Master Lock® 7LJ or 8LJ part number.)
- No-snag design — Pullings fit into the Lock Zone so coupling does not catch on obstacles when dragged or pulled.
- Damage-resistant pull rings — Pull rings are manufactured from spring steel for durability, and fit snugly into the Lock Zone to prevent damage.
- Ergonomic handles — Special palm pads at ends of handles make locking easier and more comfortable. Pads also keep pull rings from twisting open too far, making it uncoupling easier too.
- Patented automatic locking handles — Simple yet durable locking design has no bulky springs or latches to break, get lost, or fill with dirt. Pull rings fit into specially designed Lock Zone of the coupler to protect handles from abuse and wear.
- Damage-resistant design — V-shaped struts on all coupler bodies enhance strength and reduce “egging” that can occur when an assembly is repeatedly dropped.
- Smooth flow design — Couplings are designed to dramatically reduce internal turbulence, significantly increasing flow rates.
- Compliant — Serration profile meets ASTM specifications.
The Insta-Lock™ system is available on a variety of Continental ContiTech hoses. Let us find the hose and coupling that’s right for your application.
Visit our website to see our products. Place your order and consider it done! Contact the experts at The Macomb Group by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-756-4110. Find a complete list of Macomb Group Locations and Numbers here.
About Chuck: Chuck has been a PVF industry icon for over 42 dog years. He has never been one to lie down on the job — he has done everything from fetching will call orders to chasing down trucks to make sure his deliveries are on time. So, remember: If you’ve got a problem and you’re feeling stuck, don’t get discouraged, you can always ask Chuck!