The Macomb Group is expanding its fabrication and distribution services to support fire protection contractors lightning fast. With its simple and efficient distribution system across the Midwest — and its staff of knowledgeable fire protection specialists — The Macomb Group delivers exactly what fire protection contractors need. We work under tight deadlines to meet yours.
10 Reasons The Macomb Group Fire Protection Fabrication Service Is Hot
- Fastest industry turnaround – The Macomb Group has the largest facility, housing state-of-the-art, high-production equipment utilizing agile manufacturing technology to streamline projects and deliver faster than the competition.
- Internal stock listing department – Our specialists are able to work from your stock lists or provide quotes and material lists from your engineered drawings.
- Large on-hand inventory – We don’t wait for orders; our products are always in stock and ready to ship.
- Highest-quality manufacturers – We work only with manufacturers who can supply us with the highest quality fire protection parts and materials.
- Maximizing your profits – Contractors concentrate on bidding, installing, and growing their business; The Macomb Group takes care of procurement.
- In-house distribution – The Macomb Group owns its own transportation and logistics system, so products get to contractors in a flash.
- Customer service – The Macomb Group’s top priority.
- Pinpoint logistics – The Macomb Group knows fire protection deadlines are crucial and often cut short. We concentrate on filling orders quickly and delivering precisely within your installation window.
- Serious commitment – The Macomb Group understands that fire protection is life or death; we take it seriously. We made a considerable investment in acquiring the best fabrication equipment the industry has to offer.
- Huge fabrication facility – The Macomb Group has an enormous fabrication facility to serve your needs, regardless of part types or quantities. Our size also allows you to add in jobs and modify production without changing the schedule.
Fire protection contractors are under pressure to install precision systems quickly, at the last stage of building construction. The Macomb Group’s procurement expertise can relieve some of the pressure!