Founded in 1890, Emerson has over a 100-year history of growth and advancement. Having gone from a regional manufacturer to a global leader in automation solutions, Emerson continues to focus its resources on making a positive impact throughout the world with cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions for automotive needs. Emerson is forward-thinking and doesn’t just focus on what is needed today — they constantly work to envision the future to meet evolving needs.
At The Macomb Group, we know quality when we see it, and that’s why we stock Emerson’s Bettis M2CP Electric Valve Actuator for our customers. The simple design is elegant and sophisticated. Easy to install, maintain, and service, it provides customers with a flexible and secure automated valve solution that meets U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Navy safety standards.
Bettis M2CP Electric Valve Actuator features
Emerson’s Bettis M2CP Electric Valve Actuator is loaded with features, such as the following:
- Fits a broad range of turn requirements from quarter-turn to multi-turn
- Can be installed, fixed, or replaced with a standard screwdriver
- Has a single- or three-phase motor option
- Meets U.S. DoD Navy standards DOD-V-24657(SH) for high shock, as well as MIL-STD-167-1 and MIL-STD-901D standards for mechanical vibrations of shipboard equipment
- Can be padlocked to prevent unauthorized use
- Has internal thermal contacts to prevent overload
- Has limited mounting options to maximize interchangeability
- Includes auxiliary clutch that requires minimal force to operate, for use in emergencies
Bettis M2CP Electric Valve Actuator specifications
Emerson’s Bettis M2CP Electric Valve Actuator specifications are as follows:
- Power Source: Electric
- Product Type: Electric Actuator
- Actuation: Modular
- Certifications: FM, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, TRCU, InMetro, RMRS, ABS, UL
- Control Type: On/Off, Positioning, Throttling, Modulating, ESD
- Valve Type: Gate, Globe, Ball, Butterfly, Plug, Triple Offset, Check, Stop-Check, Angle-Check, Sluice Gates, Weir Gates, Multi-turn Damper Drives
- Torque/Thrust: Models P, Q, and R for direct-mounting up to 2,500 foot pounds; larger units use close-coupled worm gear actuators for up to 400,000 foot pounds
The Macomb Group’s Valve division is ready to help you and keeps a large variety of valves in stock to meet customer needs. We do installations of any size and can assist you in maintaining and servicing your valves. We also stock complementing actuators, brackets, and accessories so there’s never a delay because of having to wait for these essential components.
Our valve division experts go the extra mile. We don’t just order and stock products. We assemble them in-house and perform calibration testing to ensure that every valve is flawless before it leaves our facility. Learn more about the Bettis M2CP Electric Valve Actuator or any of our other valve solutions while getting exceptional customer service. At The Macomb Group you will get nothing but the best.